Friday 27 July 2012

Chalet

Today was a good day.
I went to the Chalet for Futoor at Fares Al-Musallam's. He was very hospitable and kind.

It wasn't a traditional invitation. It was more like a modern type of invitation. He prepared some of the food, the guests prepared the rest. We ate together with everyone serving his dish to the other. We then cleared some of the table and then served sweets.

It was pure teamwork. I knew only a few but this teamwork let me know and understand many of the guest. Some were lazy in putting the main courses but become very ambitious to prepare and serve the sweets. Some were very excited to be served tea.

It is worth noting that a person has to understand what motivates him to become successful in life. Knowing ourselves is the only key to happiness. Who am I?

What drives me?
What motivates me?

No comments:

Post a Comment