Thursday 26 July 2012

Pre-Harvard dinner

Today, all my friends joined me to wish me luck on my trip to Harvard. It was really heartwarming seeing them come.
Mohammed, one of my few best friends, cooked turkey, duck and chicken, sparing no expense on killing anything that flies to serve it in that dinner.

One of the great things in life is having friends who when in need are there and when in happiness share your happiness. I am thankful for that.

This is a happy day.

However, one thing that haunts me is how should I act when I arrive in Harvard. The team that I will be working with are PGY6 and above in Cardiac Surgery. I beleive those people are serious physicians who might not consider rest a neccessity but a mere luxury only to be used rarely.

Unlike life in Kuwait, rest is a necessity that must be used.

I hope I can learn from them the best skills and show them my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment